"How to thrive when working with difficult people"
- Recognize the red flags revealing a difficult or emotional person
- Identify some of the skills required to understand and work with difficult people.
- Feel empowered to successfully deal with difficult people
- Discuss easy techniques and phrases to help you address difficult/ demanding and emotional situations.
- Not feel as though frogs have it easier because they can eat what bugs them!
Speaker's info: Zora Kolkey, Marriage and Family Therapist
Zora L. Kolkey is a Marriage and Family Therapist with a private practice in San Francisco. She received her Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in Somatics from Antioch University, San Francisco, and her license in 1987. She also has an MSSW from Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Zora specializes in working with difficult people and with those who must deal with them. She also values working with those who have very challenging issues. She is an approved therapist for the Lawyer Assistance Program.
6:30 - 7:00 PM / Open Networking
7:00 - 7:30 PM / Welcome & Introductions
7:30 - 8:10 PM / Featured Speaker, Q&A
8:10 - 8:30 PM / Closing Remarks
Tickets & RSVP >>
We Look Forward To Seeing You!
Chapter President: Rae Roth
For information on joining our community: Call (415) 890 5526 M-F 9am-6pm / Email email@example.com